Our partnership with the Ladies’ Golf Club of Toronto moves forward to the next stage of an extensive feasibility study

After a year-long feasibility study for the renovation of a historical golf clubhouse, we’re excited to be moving forward to the next stages of design with the Ladies’ Golf Club of Toronto. The only female-oriented golf club in North America, the club was founded and opened by Ada Mckenzie in 1924. The project includes a restoratino of the original clubhouse building, an expansion of the kitchen and service space, and a new dining room addition for hosting tournaments and club events.